Prepare CSV file to add new items.
CSV files are by default separated by ,(comma)
our application requires it to be separated by |(pipe character)
Follow the process below to update the list separater if you have not done it already.
- Open the Windows Start Menu and click Control Panel.
- Open the Regional and Language Options dialog box/clock and region (find a section which has region in it).
- Click the Regional Options tab.
- Click Customize/Additional settings (Windows 10) Type a "|" into the 'List separator' box.
- Click 'OK' twice to confirm the change.
- Save your excel file as csv.
- Now your file is ready to be uploaded in the application, use the upload button below.
List column data types that can be updated
- Yes/No Checkbox
- Drop Down (Allow 'Fill-in' choices to true)
- The list items will be added according to the column order in CSV files
- The first selected column will be the first column in CSV and follow others.
- Please click on the "clear lists" button if you want to delete all the existing items from the list.
- Enter the site url where your list is located.
- Selected the list from the dropdown.
- Check the columns names that you want to update.
- Click on the chose file upload the csv file.
- Once the CSV file is picked click on the upload button.